Marlins vs. Mets: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Miami Marlins will send a hot-hitting Luis Arraez to the plate against the New York Mets and Brandon Nimmo, who has been on a tear as of late, when the teams meet on Tuesday at 7:10 PM ET.
The favored Marlins have -130 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Mets, who are listed at +105. A 7.5-run total has been set for this matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed Marlins gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Marlins vs. Mets Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: SNY
- Location: Queens, New York
- Venue: Citi Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Marlins Recent Betting Performance
- The Marlins have played as the favorite in three of their past 10 games and won one of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Marlins and their opponents have combined to hit the over six times.
- Sportsbooks have not set a spread for any of the Marlins' last 10 games.
Read More About This Game
|Marlins Injury Report|
|Marlins vs Mets Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Marlins vs Mets|
|Marlins vs Mets Odds|
|Marlins vs Mets Prediction|
Marlins Betting Records & Stats
- The Marlins have compiled a 40-26 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 60.6% of those games).
- Miami has gone 33-17 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -130 or shorter (66% winning percentage).
- The Marlins have an implied moneyline win probability of 56.5% in this game.
- Miami has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 73 times this season for a 73-76-6 record against the over/under.
- The Marlins have gone 4-2-0 against the spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.