Dolphins Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +900, the Miami Dolphins sport the fourth-best odds to win the Super Bowl as of September 27.
Watch the Dolphins this season on Fubo!
Dolphins Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC East: -140
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +900
Looking to place a futures bet on the Dolphins to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Dolphins Super Bowl Odds Insights
- In terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+900), the Dolphins are fourth-best in the league. They are one spot below that, fifth-best, according to computer rankings.
- The Dolphins' Super Bowl odds have improved from +2500 at the start of the season to +900, the 15th-smallest change among all teams.
- Based on their moneyline odds, the Dolphins have a 10% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Miami Betting Insights
- Miami hasn't lost a game against the spread this season.
- Two of the Dolphins' three games have hit the over.
- The Dolphins have been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times this season, and they won both of the games.
- Miami won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- On offense, the Dolphins have been a top-five unit, ranking best in the NFL by putting up 550.3 yards per game. They rank 23rd on defense (361.3 yards allowed per game).
- On offense, the Dolphins have been a top-five unit, ranking best in the NFL by compiling 43.3 points per game. They rank 21st on defense (23.7 points allowed per game).
Dolphins Impact Players
- In three games, Raheem Mostert has run for 240 yards (80.0 per game) and six TDs.
- In addition, Mostert has 10 catches for 79 yards and one touchdown.
- Tua Tagovailoa has passed for 1,024 yards (341.3 per game), completing 71.3%, with eight touchdowns and two interceptions in three games.
- In three games, Tyreek Hill has 25 catches for 412 yards (137.3 per game) and four scores.
- On the ground, Devon Achane has scored two times and accumulated 208 yards (104.0 per game).
- On defense, Jevon Holland has helped keep opposing offenses in check with 33 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and two passes defended in three games.
Bet on Dolphins to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Dolphins Player Futures
2023-24 Dolphins NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Chargers||W 36-34||+2500|
|2||September 17||@ Patriots||W 24-17||+8000|
|3||September 24||Broncos||W 70-20||+20000|
|4||October 1||@ Bills||-||+900|
|7||October 22||@ Eagles||-||+700|
|9||November 5||@ Chiefs||-||+600|
|12||November 24||@ Jets||-||+15000|
|13||December 3||@ Commanders||-||+12500|
|17||December 31||@ Ravens||-||+1600|
Odds are current as of September 27 at 7:14 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.