Dolphins Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Miami Dolphins right now have the fourth-best odds to win the Super Bowl in the entire league at +900.
Watch the Dolphins this season on Fubo!
Dolphins Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC East: -140
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +900
Looking to place a futures bet on the Dolphins to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Dolphins Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Dolphins are fourth-best in the NFL in terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+900), but only fifth-best according to computer rankings.
- The Dolphins have had the 16th-smallest change in terms of their Super Bowl odds, improving from +2500 at the beginning of the season to +900.
- With odds of +900, the Dolphins have been given a 10% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Miami Betting Insights
- Against the spread, Miami is 3-0-0 this season.
- Two of the Dolphins' three games have hit the over.
- The Dolphins have been the moneyline favorite just two other times this season, and they won both of the games.
- Miami won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- On the offensive side of the ball, the Dolphins have been a top-five unit, ranking best in the NFL by compiling 550.3 yards per game. They rank 23rd on defense (361.3 yards allowed per game).
- The Dolphins rank 21st in scoring defense this year (23.7 points allowed per game), but they've been thriving on the other side of the ball, ranking best in the NFL with 43.3 points per game.
Dolphins Impact Players
- Raheem Mostert has run for 240 yards (80.0 per game) and six TDs in three games.
- Mostert also has 10 catches for 79 yards and one TD.
- Tua Tagovailoa has passed for 1,024 yards (341.3 per game), completing 71.3%, with eight touchdowns and two interceptions in three games.
- In the passing game, Tyreek Hill has scored four times, catching 25 balls for 412 yards (137.3 per game).
- In two games, Devon Achane has rushed for 208 yards (104.0 per game) and two scores.
- Jevon Holland has collected 33 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and two passes defended in three games for the Dolphins.
Bet on Dolphins to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Dolphins Player Futures
2023-24 Dolphins NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Chargers||W 36-34||+2500|
|2||September 17||@ Patriots||W 24-17||+8000|
|3||September 24||Broncos||W 70-20||+20000|
|4||October 1||@ Bills||-||+900|
|7||October 22||@ Eagles||-||+700|
|9||November 5||@ Chiefs||-||+600|
|12||November 24||@ Jets||-||+15000|
|13||December 3||@ Commanders||-||+12500|
|17||December 31||@ Ravens||-||+1600|
Odds are current as of September 28 at 11:14 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.