Marlins vs. Mets: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Francisco Lindor and the New York Mets square off against Jon Berti and the Miami Marlins on Thursday at 7:10 PM ET at Citi Field.
Oddsmakers list the Marlins as -135 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Mets +115 moneyline odds to win. The game's over/under is set at 7.5 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Marlins gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Marlins vs. Mets Odds & Info
- Date: Thursday, September 28, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: SNY
- Location: Queens, New York
- Venue: Citi Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Marlins Recent Betting Performance
- The Marlins have played as the favorite in four of their past 10 games and have won one of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Marlins and their opponents are 6-3-1 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Marlins have not played a game with a spread over their last 10 outings.
Explore More About This Game
|Marlins Injury Report|
|Marlins vs Mets Player Props|
|Marlins vs Mets Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Marlins vs Mets|
|Marlins vs Mets Odds|
|Marlins vs Mets Prediction|
Marlins Betting Records & Stats
- The Marlins are 40-27 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 59.7% of those games).
- Miami has a 31-13 record (winning 70.5% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -135 or shorter.
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Marlins' implied win probability is 57.4%.
- Miami has played in 157 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 74 times (74-77-6).
- The Marlins have a 4-2-0 record against the spread this season (covering 66.7% of the time).
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.