The 2023 Walmart NW Arkansas Championship Odds & Preview: Mi Hyang Lee
Mi Hyang Lee is in 75th place, at -1, after the first round of the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship at Pinnacle Country Club.
Looking to wager on Mi Hyang Lee at the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship this week? She's currently listed by bookmakers at +6000 to pick up the win this week. Keep reading for the betting trends you need before you make your picks.
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Walmart NW Arkansas Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: September 29-30, 2023
- Course: Pinnacle Country Club
- Location: Rogers, Arkansas
- Par: 71 / 6,438 yards
- Lee Odds to Win: +6000 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Mi Hyang Lee Insights
- Over her last 18 rounds, Lee has shot better than par on 12 occasions, while also posting one bogey-free round and 13 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- She has recorded a top-five score in two of her last 18 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day five times.
- Lee has registered a score within three shots of the day's best in three of her last 18 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day nine times.
- In her past five appearances, Lee has finished in the top five once.
- She has made four cuts in her past five tournaments.
- In her past five events, Lee has finished within five shots of the leader one time and with a better-than-average score four times.
- Lee is aiming for her fourth finish in a row in the top 20 this week.
- Lee has made the cut in three consecutive tournaments.
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Other Players at the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship
- Click Here for Ryann O'Toole
- Click Here for Yan Liu
- Click Here for Jaravee Boonchant
- Click Here for Brianna Do
- Click Here for Chanettee Wannasaen
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Walmart NW Arkansas Championship Insights and Stats
- Pinnacle Country Club measures 6,438 yards for this tournament, 587 below the average course on the Tour in the past year (7,025).
- The average course on the Tour in the past year has played to 69.75 strokes per round and a score of -4. At Pinnacle Country Club, the scoring average is lower at -8 per tournament.
- The average course Lee has played in the past year (6,547 yards) is 109 yards longer than the course she'll be playing this week (6,438).
- Events she has played in the past year have seen players average a score of -2. That is higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -8.
Lee's Last Time Out
- Lee finished in the 40th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Kroger Queen City Championship, with an average of 3.06 strokes.
- She averaged 3.88 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Kroger Queen City Championship, which was good enough to place her in the 89th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.01).
- Lee was better than 92% of the golfers at the Kroger Queen City Championship on the tournament's 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.56 strokes per hole compared to the field average, which was 4.85.
- Lee carded a birdie or better on two of 16 par-3s at the Kroger Queen City Championship, better than the field average of 1.8.
- On the 16 par-3s at the Kroger Queen City Championship, Lee recorded more bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (2.2).
- Lee recorded more birdies or better (eight) than the tournament average of 5.3 on the 40 par-4s at the Kroger Queen City Championship.
- At that last tournament, Lee's par-4 performance (on 40 holes) included a bogey or worse four times (better than the field's average, 5.4).
- Lee ended the Kroger Queen City Championship bettering the field's average of birdies or better on par-5s (3.5) with six on the 16 par-5 holes.
- The field at the Kroger Queen City Championship averaged 1.6 bogeys or worse on the 16 par-5s, but Lee finished without one.
All statistics in this article reflect Lee's performance prior to the 2023 Walmart NW Arkansas Championship .
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.