Will Erik Ezukanma Play in Week 4? NFL Injury Status, News & Updates
Erik Ezukanma did not participate in his most recent practice. The Miami Dolphins play the Buffalo Bills at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday in Week 4. All of Ezukanma's stats can be found below.
Keep an eye on Ezukanma's injury status while you sign up for Underdog fantasy football today and get a 100% deposit match up to $100 with our link!
Erik Ezukanma Injury Status: Did Not Participate In Practice
- Reported Injury: Neck
- The Dolphins have five other receivers on the injury list this week:
- Durham Smythe (LP/hamstring): 7 Rec; 82 Rec Yds; 0 Rec TDs
- Tyler Kroft (LP/back): 7 Rec; 82 Rec Yds; 0 Rec TDs
- River Cracraft (DNP/shoulder): 6 Rec; 87 Rec Yds; 1 Rec TD
- Julian Hill (FP/ankle): 0 Rec
- Jaylen Waddle (FP/concussion): 8 Rec; 164 Rec Yds; 0 Rec TDs
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Dolphins vs. Bills Game Info
- Game Day: October 1, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM
- Live Stream: Fubo
Sign up for Underdog fantasy football today and set your DFS lineup!
Ezukanma 2023 Stats
Rep Erik Ezukanma and your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.