Florida International vs. New Mexico State: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - October 4
A pair of CUSA teams meet when the New Mexico State Aggies (2-3) face off against the Florida International Panthers (3-2) on Wednesday, October 4, 2023 at Aggie Memorial Stadium. The Aggies are favored by 6.5 points. The over/under for the outing is 48.5 points.
See odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the New Mexico State vs. Florida International matchup.
Florida International vs. New Mexico State Game Info
- Date: Wednesday, October 4, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Channel: CBS Sports Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Las Cruces, New Mexico
- Venue: Aggie Memorial Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Florida International vs. New Mexico State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted at multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||New Mexico State Moneyline||Florida International Moneyline|
|BetMGM||New Mexico State (-6.5)||48.5||-250||+200||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||New Mexico State (-6.5)||48.5||-250||+202||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 6 Odds
- UCF vs Kansas
- South Florida vs UAB
- Texas Tech vs Baylor
- Kansas State vs Oklahoma State
- Maryland vs Ohio State
- Virginia Tech vs Florida State
- Fresno State vs Wyoming
- Nebraska vs Illinois
- Michigan vs Minnesota
- Syracuse vs North Carolina
- Notre Dame vs Louisville
- Kentucky vs Georgia
- LSU vs Missouri
- Oklahoma vs Texas
- Alabama vs Texas A&M
- Arizona vs USC
Florida International vs. New Mexico State Betting Trends
- Florida International has put together a 3-2-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Panthers have an ATS record of 3-1 when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs this season.
- New Mexico State has covered once in four games with a spread this season.
- The Aggies have been favored by 6.5 points or more this season once, and failed to cover the spread.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.