Anton Lundell Game Preview: Panthers vs. Sharks - November 14
Anton Lundell and the Florida Panthers will play the San Jose Sharks at 10:30 PM ET on Tuesday, at SAP Center at San Jose. Fancy a bet on Lundell? We have numbers and figures to assist you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Anton Lundell vs. Sharks Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and Hulu
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +120)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +200)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Lundell Season Stats Insights
- In 14 games this season, Lundell has averaged 15:28 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus of +1.
- Lundell has scored a goal in one of 14 games this season.
- Despite recording points in six of 14 games this season, Lundell has yet to post a multi-point contest.
- In five of 14 games this year, Lundell has had an assist, but no games with multiple assists.
- Lundell's implied probability to go over his point total is 45.5% based on the odds.
- Given his moneyline odds, Lundell has an implied probability of 33.3% of going over his assist prop bet.
Lundell Stats vs. the Sharks
- On the defensive side, the Sharks are conceding 66 total goals (4.4 per game) which ranks 32nd in the NHL.
- The team's -48 goal differential ranks 32nd in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. San Jose|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.