FGCU vs. Florida International Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 14
Tuesday's contest between the Florida Gulf Coast Eagles (1-1) and Florida International Panthers (2-0) squaring off at Alico Arena has a projected final score of 78-51 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored FGCU, so expect a lopsided matchup. The game will begin at 7:00 PM ET on November 14.
Their last time out, the Eagles lost 67-51 to USC on Friday.
FGCU vs. Florida International Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Alico Arena in Fort Myers, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
FGCU vs. Florida International Score Prediction
- Prediction: FGCU 78, Florida International 51
Other ASUN Predictions
- North Alabama vs Missouri
- Austin Peay vs Kentucky
- Kennesaw State vs Georgia State
- Morehead State vs Lipscomb
- North Florida vs Gonzaga
- UT Martin vs Central Arkansas
- Eastern Kentucky vs Evansville
- Stetson vs High Point
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
FGCU Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Eagles had a +770 scoring differential last season, topping opponents by 20.8 points per game. They put up 77.4 points per game, 18th in college basketball, and allowed 56.6 per contest to rank 22nd in college basketball.
- FGCU averaged 83.6 points per game last season in conference contests, which was 6.2 more points per game than its overall average (77.4).
- The Eagles averaged 76.3 points per game at home. In road games, they fared better on offense, averaging 80.3 points per contest last year.
- Defensively FGCU played better at home last season, surrendering 51.7 points per game, compared to 58.7 away from home.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.