Florida Atlantic vs. Eastern Michigan Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's contest at FAU Arena has the Florida Atlantic Owls (1-0) going head to head against the Eastern Michigan Eagles (1-1) at 7:00 PM ET (on November 14). Our computer prediction projects a one-sided 80-58 victory as our model heavily favors Florida Atlantic.
According to our computer prediction, Eastern Michigan is projected to cover the spread (26.5) against Florida Atlantic. The two sides are projected to come in below the 150.5 total.
Florida Atlantic vs. Eastern Michigan Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Boca Raton, Florida
- Venue: FAU Arena
- Line: Florida Atlantic -26.5
- Point Total: 150.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Florida Atlantic vs. Eastern Michigan Score Prediction
- Prediction: Florida Atlantic 80, Eastern Michigan 58
Spread & Total Prediction for Florida Atlantic vs. Eastern Michigan
- Pick ATS: Eastern Michigan (+26.5)
- Pick OU: Under (150.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Florida Atlantic Performance Insights
- Last year, Florida Atlantic was 39th in the nation offensively (77.8 points scored per game) and 46th on defense (65.3 points allowed).
- On the glass, the Owls were 13th-best in college basketball in rebounds (35.9 per game) last year. They were 106th in rebounds allowed (30.1 per game).
- Last season Florida Atlantic was ranked 81st in the nation in assists with 14.4 per game.
- Last year, the Owls were 14th-best in the country in 3-point makes (9.6 per game), and they ranked No. 53 in 3-point percentage (36.6%).
- Giving up 6.6 3-pointers per game and conceding 32.3% from downtown last year, Florida Atlantic was 100th and 88th in the nation, respectively, in those categories.
- The Owls attempted 56% of their shots from inside the arc, and 44% from beyond it last season. In terms of makes, 65.4% of the Owls' buckets were 2-pointers, and 34.6% were 3-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.