Florida vs. Florida A&M: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 14
The Florida Gators (1-1) go up against the Florida A&M Rattlers (0-2) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 14, 2023. The matchup airs on SEC Network+.
In this article, you can check out the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Florida vs. Florida A&M matchup.
Florida vs. Florida A&M Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Exactech Arena at the Stephen C. O'Connell Center in Gainesville, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: SEC Network+
Florida vs. Florida A&M Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available at several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Florida Moneyline||Florida A&M Moneyline|
|BetMGM||-||143.5||-||-||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Florida (-34.5)||143.5||-||-||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Florida vs. Florida A&M Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Florida compiled a 14-14-0 record against the spread last season.
- Gators games hit the over 16 out of 29 times last season.
- Florida A&M won 12 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 10 times.
- Last year, seven of the Rattlers' games hit the over.
Florida Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +6000
- Oddsmakers rate Florida considerably lower (26th in the country) than the computer rankings do (11th-best).
- Based on its moneyline odds, Florida has a 1.6% chance of winning the national championship.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.