Florida International vs. FGCU Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 14
Tuesday's game between the Florida Gulf Coast Eagles (1-1) and the Florida International Panthers (2-0) at Alico Arena should be a one-sided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 78-51 and heavily favors FGCU to take home the win. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET on November 14.
The Panthers' most recent outing on Friday ended in a 65-64 win against UT Rio Grande Valley.
Florida International vs. FGCU Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Alico Arena in Fort Myers, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Florida International vs. FGCU Score Prediction
- Prediction: FGCU 78, Florida International 51
Other CUSA Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Florida International Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Panthers had a -89 scoring differential last season, falling short by 2.7 points per game. They put up 68.8 points per game to rank 105th in college basketball and allowed 71.5 per contest to rank 326th in college basketball.
- In 2022-23, Florida International averaged 62.4 points per game in CUSA action, and 68.8 overall.
- In 2022-23, the Panthers scored 5.9 more points per game at home (71.6) than away (65.7).
- In 2022-23, Florida International gave up 5.1 fewer points per game at home (69.4) than on the road (74.5).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.