Heat vs. Hornets Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 14
The Charlotte Hornets (3-6) host the Miami Heat (6-4) after losing three straight home games. The Heat are favored by 5.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 14, 2023.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Heat vs. Hornets Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: BSSE and BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Venue: Spectrum Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Heat vs. Hornets Score Prediction
- Prediction: Heat 117 - Hornets 113
Heat vs Hornets Additional Info
|Heat vs Hornets Injury Report|
|Heat vs Hornets Players to Watch|
|Heat vs Hornets Odds/Over/Under|
|Heat vs Hornets Betting Trends & Stats|
|Heat vs Hornets Player Props|
|How to Watch Heat vs Hornets|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Heat vs. Hornets
- Pick ATS: Hornets (+ 5.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Heat (-4.2)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 229.5
- The Hornets (4-5-0 ATS) have covered the spread 40% of the time, 4.4% more often than the Heat (4-6-0) this season.
- Miami hasn't covered the spread as a 5.5-point favorite or more this season, while Charlotte covers as an underdog of 5.5 or more 66.7% of the time.
- Charlotte and its opponents have eclipsed the over/under 77.8% of the time this season (seven out of nine). That's more often than Miami and its opponents have (four out of 10).
- The Heat have an .833 winning percentage as a moneyline favorite (5-1) this season while the Hornets have a .429 winning percentage as a moneyline underdog (3-4).
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Heat with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Heat Performance Insights
- The Heat are averaging 109.5 points per game (25th-ranked in NBA) this season, while surrendering 110.3 points per contest (ninth-ranked).
- With 42.6 boards per game, Miami ranks 22nd in the NBA. It gives up 45.2 rebounds per contest, which ranks 20th in the league.
- So far this year, the Heat rank 14th in the league in assists, averaging 25.5 per game.
- Miami ranks second-best in the NBA by forcing 16.5 turnovers per game. It ranks 13th in the league by committing 13.7 turnovers per contest.
- The Heat rank fifth-best in the NBA with a three-point shooting percentage of 37.4%. They rank 17th in the league by making 12.2 treys per contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.