Kyle Lowry NBA Player Preview vs. the Hornets - November 14
Kyle Lowry will hope to make a difference for the Miami Heat on Tuesday at 7:00 PM ET, versus the Charlotte Hornets.
Watch the NBA, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
In this piece we'll examine Lowry's stats and trends, helping you make good predictions on prop bets.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Kyle Lowry Prop Bets vs. the Hornets
- Points Prop: Over 9.5 (-114)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 3.5 (-118)
- Assists Prop: Over 5.5 (+102)
- Three-Pointers Made Prop: Over 1.5 (-185)
Looking to bet on one or more of Lowry's player prop bets? Sign up at BetMGM with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Hornets 2022-23 Defensive Insights
- Conceding 117.2 points per game last year made the Hornets the 22nd-ranked squad in the NBA on defense.
- In terms of rebounds, the Hornets were 29th in the league last season, giving up 46.2 per game.
- The Hornets conceded 25.9 assists per contest last year (19th in the NBA).
- On defense, the Hornets conceded 12.2 made three-pointers per game last year, 12th in the NBA.
Kyle Lowry vs. the Hornets
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.