Oliver Ekman-Larsson Game Preview: Panthers vs. Sharks - November 14
Oliver Ekman-Larsson and the Florida Panthers will face the San Jose Sharks at 10:30 PM ET on Tuesday, at SAP Center at San Jose. Prop bets for Ekman-Larsson are available, and we have information to help you make good decisions.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Oliver Ekman-Larsson vs. Sharks Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and Hulu
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +115)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +155)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Ekman-Larsson Season Stats Insights
- In 14 games this season, Ekman-Larsson has a plus-minus rating of +2, while averaging 23:31 on the ice per game.
- Ekman-Larsson has a goal in four games this year through 14 games played, but has not had multiple goals in any of those games.
- Ekman-Larsson has a point in seven of 14 games this year, with multiple points in two of them.
- Ekman-Larsson has yet to record a multi-assist game this season despite registering one in five of 14 games played.
- Ekman-Larsson's implied probability to go over his point total is 46.5% based on the odds.
- Given his moneyline odds, Ekman-Larsson has an implied probability of 39.2% of going over his assist prop bet.
Ekman-Larsson Stats vs. the Sharks
- The Sharks have given up 66 goals in total (4.4 per game), which ranks 32nd in the league in goals allowed.
- The team's -48 goal differential ranks 32nd in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. San Jose|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.