Panthers vs. Sharks Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 14
The Florida Panthers (9-4-1) hit the road to play the San Jose Sharks (2-12-1) at SAP Center at San Jose on Tuesday, November 14 at 10:30 PM ET on ESPN+ and Hulu. The Panthers have won four games in a row.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Over the past 10 contests for the Panthers, their offense has totaled 33 goals while their defense has conceded 26 (they have a 7-2-1 record in those games). In 26 power-play opportunities during that span, they have scored five goals (19.2% success rate).
As hockey action continues, get ready for the contest by checking out which team we project to pick up the victory in Tuesday's game.
Panthers vs. Sharks Predictions for Tuesday
Our computer projections model for this contest predicts a final result of Panthers 4, Sharks 2.
- Moneyline Pick: Panthers (-275)
- Total Pick: Under 6.5 (computer predicts 5.8 goals on average)
- Spread Pick: Panthers (-1.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Panthers vs Sharks Additional Info
|Panthers vs Sharks Odds/Over/Under|
|Panthers vs Sharks Betting Trends & Stats|
|Panthers vs Sharks Player Props|
Panthers Splits and Trends
- The Panthers are 9-4-1 overall and 2-1-3 in overtime games.
- In the six games Florida has played that were decided by one goal, it has a 5-0-1 record (good for 11 points).
- Florida has scored exactly two goals in three games this season (1-1-1 record, three points).
- The Panthers have scored at least three goals 10 times, and are 8-2-0 in those games (to record 16 points).
- In the five games when Florida has recorded a single power-play goal, it has a 3-2-0 record (six points).
- In the 10 games this season in which it has outshot its opponent, Florida is 6-3-1 (13 points).
- The Panthers have been outshot by opponents four times, and went 3-1-0 (six points).
Team Stats Comparison
|Panthers Rank||Panthers AVG||Sharks AVG||Sharks Rank|
|23rd||15.91%||Power Play %||15.22%||25th|
|21st||76.09%||Penalty Kill %||71.43%||29th|
Head to BetMGM to place a wager on this matchup!
Panthers vs. Sharks Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and Hulu
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: SAP Center at San Jose in San Jose, California
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.