Will Sam Bennett Score a Goal Against the Sharks on November 14?
In the upcoming contest against the San Jose Sharks, which starts at 10:30 PM ET on Tuesday, can we expect Sam Bennett to find the back of the net for the Florida Panthers? Let's dig into the most important numbers and trends to figure out which prop bets you should be strongly considering.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Sam Bennett score a goal against the Sharks?
Odds to score a goal this game: +250 (Bet $10 to win $25.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Bennett 2022-23 stats and insights
- In 14 of 63 games last season, Bennett scored -- including two games with multiple goals.
- On the power play, Bennett picked up four goals and five assists.
- Bennett's shooting percentage last season was 8.3%. He averaged 2.4 shots per game.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sharks 2022-23 defensive stats
- The Sharks conceded 315 total goals (3.8 per game), ranking 30th in league action in goals against.
- The Sharks shut out opponents four times last season. They averaged 22.8 hits and 16 blocked shots per game.
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Panthers vs. Sharks game info
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and Hulu
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.