Sam Bennett Game Preview: Panthers vs. Sharks - November 14
The Florida Panthers, including Sam Bennett, will be on the ice Tuesday at 10:30 PM ET, and they'll be facing the San Jose Sharks. If you'd like to wager on Bennett's prop bets, we've got plenty of information to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sam Bennett vs. Sharks Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and Hulu
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -125)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +165)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Bennett Season Stats Insights in 2022-23
- Bennett averaged 13:32 of ice time last season, with a plus-minus of +5.
- He had a goal in 14 of 63 games last season, with multiple goals in two of them.
- In 16 of 63 games last season, Bennett had an assist -- and six of those games included multiple assists.
- Bennett's implied probability to go over his point total is 55.6% based on the odds.
- The implied probability of Bennett going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds, is 37.7%.
Bennett Stats vs. the Sharks
- On defense, the Sharks are conceding 66 total goals (4.4 per game) which ranks 32nd in the league.
- The team's -48 goal differential ranks 32nd in the NHL.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.