Stetson vs. High Point Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 14
Tuesday's contest between the High Point Panthers (1-1) and the Stetson Hatters (0-2) at Nido and Mariana Qubein Arena has a good chance to be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 80-57 and heavily favors High Point to take home the win. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET on November 14.
The Hatters enter this matchup following a 67-55 loss to South Florida on Friday.
Stetson vs. High Point Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Nido and Mariana Qubein Arena in Amherst, Massachusetts
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Stetson vs. High Point Score Prediction
- Prediction: High Point 80, Stetson 57
Other ASUN Predictions
- North Florida vs Gonzaga
- Morehead State vs Lipscomb
- Austin Peay vs Kentucky
- North Alabama vs Missouri
- UT Martin vs Central Arkansas
- Florida International vs FGCU
- Kennesaw State vs Georgia State
- Eastern Kentucky vs Evansville
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Stetson Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Hatters averaged 59.4 points per game last season (291st in college basketball) while giving up 61.2 per outing (88th in college basketball). They had a -57 scoring differential overall and were outscored by 1.8 points per game.
- Stetson averaged 0.1 more points in ASUN games (59.5) than overall (59.4).
- At home, the Hatters put up 61.5 points per game last season, 3.2 more than they averaged on the road (58.3).
- In 2022-23, Stetson allowed 15.3 fewer points per game at home (55.2) than away (70.5).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.