Bethune-Cookman vs. Iona Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's game between the Bethune-Cookman Wildcats (0-2) and Iona Gaels (1-1) matching up at Moore Gymnasium has a projected final score of 78-63 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Bethune-Cookman, so expect a lopsided matchup. The game will start at 5:30 PM ET on November 15.
The Wildcats head into this game following an 83-69 loss to Florida on Thursday.
Bethune-Cookman vs. Iona Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 5:30 PM ET
- Where: Moore Gymnasium in Daytona Beach, Florida
Bethune-Cookman vs. Iona Score Prediction
- Prediction: Bethune-Cookman 78, Iona 63
Other SWAC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Bethune-Cookman Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Wildcats put up 60.7 points per game (262nd in college basketball) while allowing 64.6 per outing last season (187th in college basketball). They had a -114 scoring differential and were outscored by 3.9 points per game.
- Bethune-Cookman's offense was more productive in SWAC games last season, putting up 61.8 points per contest, compared to its season average of 60.7 PPG.
- In home games, the Wildcats posted 1.8 fewer points per game (59.5) than in road games last season (61.3).
- Bethune-Cookman gave up 62.3 points per game last season when playing at home, which was 4.8 fewer points than it allowed away from home (67.1).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.