Florida International vs. Houston Christian Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 15
Wednesday's game features the Houston Christian Huskies (0-1) and the Florida International Panthers (0-3) facing off at Sharp Gymnasium in what should be a one-sided matchup, with a projected 99-64 win for heavily favored Houston Christian according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 8:00 PM ET on November 15.
According to our computer prediction, Houston Christian is projected to cover the point spread (12.5) against Florida International. The two teams are expected to go over the 159.5 total.
Florida International vs. Houston Christian Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Houston, Texas
- Venue: Sharp Gymnasium
- Line: Florida International -12.5
- Point Total: 159.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Florida International -1000, Houston Christian +625
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Florida International vs. Houston Christian Score Prediction
- Prediction: Houston Christian 99, Florida International 64
Spread & Total Prediction for Florida International vs. Houston Christian
- Pick ATS: Houston Christian (+12.5)
- Pick OU: Over (159.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Florida International Performance Insights
- Florida International was 141st in college basketball in points scored (73.1 per game) and 314th in points allowed (75.1) last season.
- Last season, the Panthers were 24th-worst in the nation in rebounds (28.3 per game) and sixth-worst in rebounds allowed (35.1).
- Last season Florida International was ranked 237th in college basketball in assists with 12.3 per game.
- Beyond the arc, the Panthers were 237th in the nation in 3-pointers made per game (6.8) last season. They were 267th in 3-point percentage at 32.6%.
- Florida International gave up 8.7 3-pointers per game and conceded 36.3% from beyond the arc last season, ranking 332nd and 322nd, respectively, in the nation.
- Florida International took 36% percent of its shots from behind the 3-point line last season, and 64% percent from inside it. In terms of makes, 25.3% of Florida International's buckets were 3-pointers, and 74.7% were 2-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.