North Florida vs. Gonzaga Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's game that pits the Gonzaga Bulldogs (2-1) against the North Florida Ospreys (1-2) at McCarthey Athletic Center is expected to be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 97-56 in favor of Gonzaga, who is big favorites by our model. Tipoff is at 9:00 PM ET on November 15.
The Ospreys are coming off of an 84-75 loss to Florida Atlantic in their most recent game on Monday.
North Florida vs. Gonzaga Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: McCarthey Athletic Center in Spokane, Washington
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
North Florida vs. Gonzaga Score Prediction
- Prediction: Gonzaga 97, North Florida 56
Other ASUN Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
North Florida Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Ospreys had a -311 scoring differential last season, falling short by 11.5 points per game. They put up 59.7 points per game to rank 283rd in college basketball and allowed 71.2 per outing to rank 320th in college basketball.
- In conference action, North Florida scored fewer points (58.9 per game) than it did overall (59.7) in 2022-23.
- At home, the Ospreys scored 69.7 points per game last season, 18.7 more than they averaged on the road (51.0).
- North Florida conceded 70.3 points per game at home last season, and 72.5 on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.