South Florida vs. Central Michigan: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 15
The Central Michigan Chippewas (0-3) will try to break a three-game losing streak when visiting the South Florida Bulls (1-0) on Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at Yuengling Center. This game is at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
You will take a look at odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the South Florida vs. Central Michigan matchup in this article.
South Florida vs. Central Michigan Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Yuengling Center in Tampa, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
South Florida vs. Central Michigan Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup on several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||South Florida Moneyline||Central Michigan Moneyline|
|BetMGM||South Florida (-16.5)||146.5||-2000||+1000||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||South Florida (-17.5)||146.5||-2200||+980||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
South Florida vs. Central Michigan Betting Trends (2022-23)
- South Florida went 15-14-0 ATS last season.
- A total of 19 Bulls games last season went over the point total.
- Central Michigan compiled a 12-15-0 ATS record last year.
- Last year, 10 of the Chippewas' games hit the over.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.