South Florida vs. Central Michigan Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 15
Wednesday's game between the South Florida Bulls (1-0) and Central Michigan Chippewas (0-3) matching up at Yuengling Center has a projected final score of 104-45 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored South Florida, so it should be a one-sided matchup. The game will begin at 7:00 PM ET on November 15.
Based on our computer prediction, South Florida is projected to cover the spread (16.5) against Central Michigan. The two teams are expected to go over the 146.5 total.
South Florida vs. Central Michigan Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Tampa, Florida
- Venue: Yuengling Center
- Line: South Florida -16.5
- Point Total: 146.5
- Moneyline (To Win): South Florida -2000, Central Michigan +1000
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
South Florida vs. Central Michigan Score Prediction
- Prediction: South Florida 104, Central Michigan 45
Spread & Total Prediction for South Florida vs. Central Michigan
- Pick ATS: South Florida (-16.5)
- Pick OU: Over (146.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
South Florida Performance Insights
- Offensively, South Florida was the 169th-ranked team in college basketball (72.0 points per game) last year. Defensively, it was 237th (72.0 points conceded per game).
- Last season, the Bulls were 74th in the country in rebounds (33.5 per game) and 143rd in rebounds conceded (30.6).
- Last season South Florida was ranked 150th in college basketball in assists with 13.4 per game.
- The Bulls were 182nd in the country in 3-pointers made (7.4 per game) and 209th in 3-point percentage (33.6%) last year.
- South Florida was 240th in the country in 3-pointers allowed (7.7 per game) and 256th in 3-point percentage defensively (34.9%) last year.
- South Florida attempted 62.9% of its shots from inside the arc, and 37.1% from beyond it last season. In terms of makes, 72% of South Florida's buckets were 2-pointers, and 28% were 3-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.