South Florida vs. Central Michigan: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 15
The Central Michigan Chippewas (0-3) will look to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the South Florida Bulls (1-0) on Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at Yuengling Center as heavy, 16.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The point total for the matchup is set at 146.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
South Florida vs. Central Michigan Odds & Info
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+ Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Tampa, Florida
- Venue: Yuengling Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
South Florida Betting Records & Stats
- In 12 of 29 games last season, South Florida and its opponents went over 146.5 points.
- The average amount of points in South Florida's matchups last season was 143.9, which is 2.6 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- South Florida covered 15 times in 29 chances against the spread last season.
- South Florida won six of the 12 games it was the moneyline favorite last season (50%).
- The Bulls never played a game last season with moneyline odds of -2000 or shorter.
- South Florida has a 95.2% chance to win this game based on the moneyline's implied probability.
South Florida vs. Central Michigan Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 146.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 146.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional South Florida Insights & Trends
- Last year, the Bulls put up 72.0 points per game, just 1.0 fewer point than the 73.0 the Chippewas gave up.
- When South Florida totaled more than 73.0 points last season, it went 11-1 against the spread and 9-5 overall.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
South Florida vs. Central Michigan Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 16.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
South Florida vs. Central Michigan Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|South Florida||Central Michigan|
|4-11-0||Home ATS Record||4-7-0|
|9-2-0||Away ATS Record||6-8-0|
|71.2||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||68.7|
|74.8||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||61.8|
|8-7-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||4-7-0|
|9-2-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||5-9-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.