Carter Verhaeghe Game Preview: Panthers vs. Kings - November 16
Carter Verhaeghe will be in action when the Florida Panthers and Los Angeles Kings face off on Thursday at Crypto.com Arena, starting at 10:30 PM ET. Does a bet on Verhaeghe intrigue you? Our stats and information can help.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Carter Verhaeghe vs. Kings Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSFL, and BSW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -128)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +185)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Verhaeghe Season Stats Insights
- In 15 games this season, Verhaeghe has a plus-minus of +1, while averaging 18:01 on the ice per game.
- In seven of 15 games this year, Verhaeghe has scored a goal, but there are no multi-goal efforts on his ledger.
- Verhaeghe has a point in nine games this season (out of 15), including multiple points three times.
- Verhaeghe has an assist in four of 15 games this year, with multiple assists in one of them.
- The implied probability is 56.1% that Verhaeghe hits the over on his points prop total based on the odds.
- Given his moneyline odds, Verhaeghe has an implied probability of 35.1% of going over his assist prop bet.
Verhaeghe Stats vs. the Kings
- On defense, the Kings are one of the stingiest units in the NHL, giving up 40 goals in total (2.9 per game) which ranks ninth.
- The team has the NHL's fourth-best goal differential at +16.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Los Angeles|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.