Heat vs. Nets Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 16
The Miami Heat (7-4) will attempt to continue a six-game winning streak when they host the Brooklyn Nets (6-5) on Thursday, November 16, 2023 at Kaseya Center as 3.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 7:30 PM ET on NBA TV, BSSUN, and YES.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Heat vs. Nets Game Info & Odds
- Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: NBA TV, BSSUN, and YES
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Venue: Kaseya Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Heat vs. Nets Score Prediction
- Prediction: Heat 112 - Nets 111
Heat vs Nets Additional Info
|Heat vs Nets Injury Report|
|Heat vs Nets Players to Watch|
|Heat vs Nets Betting Trends & Stats|
|Heat vs Nets Odds/Over/Under|
|Heat vs Nets Player Props|
|How to Watch Heat vs Nets|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Heat vs. Nets
- Pick ATS: Nets (+ 3.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Heat (-1.2)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 223.0
- The Nets (9-2-0 ATS) have covered the spread 36.4% of the time, 45.4% more often than the Heat (4-7-0) this season.
- Miami hasn't covered the spread as a 3.5-point favorite or more this season, while Brooklyn covers as an underdog of 3.5 or more 71.4% of the time.
- Miami and its opponents have gone over the point total 36.4% of the time this season (four out of 11). That's less often than Brooklyn and its opponents have (six out of 11).
- As a moneyline favorite this season, the Heat are 6-1, while the Nets are 3-5 as moneyline underdogs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Heat with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Heat Performance Insights
- So far this year, the Heat are posting 109.6 points per game (24th-ranked in NBA) and ceding 109.8 points per contest (seventh-ranked).
- Miami is pulling down 42.5 boards per game (21st-ranked in league). It is giving up 45.2 rebounds per contest (21st-ranked).
- So far this season, the Heat rank 12th in the league in assists, delivering 25.5 per game.
- With 16.6 forced turnovers per game, Miami is second-best in the league. It ranks 10th in the league by committing 13.1 turnovers per contest.
- The Heat are 18th in the NBA with 11.8 three-pointers per game so far this season. Meanwhile, they rank 12th with a 36.4% shooting percentage from three-point land.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.