Heat vs. Nets: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Miami Heat (7-4) are favored (-3.5) to build on a six-game winning streak when they host the Brooklyn Nets (6-5) at 7:30 PM ET on Thursday, November 16, 2023 at Kaseya Center. The game airs on NBA TV, BSSUN, and YES. The matchup has an over/under set at 214.5 points.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Heat vs. Nets Odds & Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Kaseya Center in Miami, Florida
- TV: NBA TV, BSSUN, and YES
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Heat Betting Records & Stats
- Miami and its opponents have scored more than 214.5 points in seven of 11 games this season.
- Miami's games this year have an average point total of 219.5, five more points than this matchup's over/under.
- The Heat are 4-7-0 against the spread this season.
- Miami has been the favorite in seven games this season and won six (85.7%) of those contests.
- Miami has a record of 3-1 when it's favored by -165 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 62.3% chance of a victory for the Heat.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Heat vs Nets Additional Info
|Heat vs Nets Injury Report|
|Heat vs Nets Players to Watch|
|Heat vs Nets Prediction|
|Heat vs Nets Odds/Over/Under|
|Heat vs Nets Player Props|
|How to Watch Heat vs Nets|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Heat vs. Nets Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 214.5||% of Games Over 214.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Heat Insights & Trends
- Against the spread, Miami has performed worse when playing at home, covering zero times in four home games, and four times in seven road games.
- The 109.6 points per game the Heat record are only 2.9 fewer points than the Nets allow (112.5).
- Miami has a 2-2 record against the spread and a 3-1 record overall when scoring more than 112.5 points.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Heat vs. Nets Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 3.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Heat vs. Nets Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.