How to Watch the Heat vs. Nets Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 16
The Miami Heat (7-4) will look to build on a six-game win streak when they host the Brooklyn Nets (6-5) on November 16, 2023 at Kaseya Center.
Keep reading for everything you need to know about this matchup between the Heat and Nets, including how to catch the action live with a free trial to Fubo.
Heat vs. Nets Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Kaseya Center in Miami, Florida
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Heat vs Nets Additional Info
|Heat vs Nets Injury Report|
|Heat vs Nets Players to Watch|
|Heat vs Nets Betting Trends & Stats|
|Heat vs Nets Prediction|
|Heat vs Nets Odds/Over/Under|
|Heat vs Nets Player Props|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Heat Stats Insights
- This season, the Heat have a 45.9% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.8% higher than the 45.1% of shots the Nets' opponents have knocked down.
- In games Miami shoots better than 45.1% from the field, it is 5-1 overall.
- The Nets are the second-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Heat sit at 21st.
- The Heat put up 109.6 points per game, only 2.9 fewer points than the 112.5 the Nets allow.
- Miami has a 3-1 record when putting up more than 112.5 points.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Heat Home & Away Comparison
- Offensively, the Heat average 109.3 points per game at home, compared to 109.9 points per game in road games.
- Miami is giving up 108 points per game this season at home, which is 2.9 fewer points than it is allowing in road games (110.9).
- In home games, the Heat are averaging 0.5 fewer threes per game (11.5) than away from home (12). However, they own a higher three-point percentage at home (37.1%) compared to away from home (36.1%).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.