Jacksonville vs. Georgia Southern Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's game at Swisher Gymnasium has the Jacksonville Dolphins (1-1) matching up with the Georgia Southern Eagles (2-1) at 6:30 PM ET (on November 16). Our computer prediction projects a lopsided 89-49 win as our model heavily favors Jacksonville.
The Dolphins enter this matchup following an 81-53 loss to Miami (FL) on Thursday.
Jacksonville vs. Georgia Southern Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 6:30 PM ET
- Where: Swisher Gymnasium in Jacksonville, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Jacksonville vs. Georgia Southern Score Prediction
- Prediction: Jacksonville 89, Georgia Southern 49
Other ASUN Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Jacksonville Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Dolphins had a -20 scoring differential last season, putting up 62.5 points per game (233rd in college basketball) and allowing 63.3 (148th in college basketball).
- In conference games, Jacksonville tallied fewer points per contest (58.1) than its overall average (62.5).
- The Dolphins put up 66.8 points per game last year when playing at home, which was 8.1 more points than they averaged in away games (58.7).
- Jacksonville surrendered 58.4 points per game last season in home games, which was 10.3 fewer points than it allowed in road games (68.7).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.