Jimmy Butler NBA Player Preview vs. the Nets - November 16
Jimmy Butler and his Miami Heat teammates face off versus the Brooklyn Nets on Thursday at 7:30 PM ET.
Watch the NBA, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
If you'd like to make predictions on Butler's performance, we dive into his available prop bets, using stats and trends, below.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Jimmy Butler Prop Bets vs. the Nets
- Points Prop: Over 22.5 (-120)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 5.5 (-130)
- Assists Prop: Over 4.5 (-152)
- Three-Pointers Made Prop: Over 0.5 (-147)
Looking to bet on one or more of Butler's player prop bets? Sign up at BetMGM with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Nets 2022-23 Defensive Insights
- On defense the Nets gave up 112.5 points per game last year, eighth in the league.
- On the glass, the Nets allowed 45.1 rebounds per game last year, 27th in the NBA in that category.
- In terms of assists, the Nets allowed 23.4 per contest last year, ranking them third in the league.
- Looking at three-point defense, the Nets were ranked seventh in the league last season, giving up 11.8 makes per game.
Jimmy Butler vs. the Nets
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.