North Florida vs. Presbyterian Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 16
Thursday's game at UNF Arena has the Presbyterian Blue Hose (3-0) going head to head against the North Florida Ospreys (2-1) at 7:00 PM ET (on November 16). Our computer prediction projects a one-sided 102-43 victory, heavily favoring Presbyterian.
According to our computer prediction, Presbyterian is projected to cover the point spread (1.5) against North Florida. The two teams are expected to come in below the 147.5 total.
North Florida vs. Presbyterian Game Info & Odds
- Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Jacksonville, Florida
- Venue: UNF Arena
- Line: North Florida -1.5
- Point Total: 147.5
- Moneyline (To Win): North Florida -115, Presbyterian -105
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
North Florida vs. Presbyterian Score Prediction
- Prediction: Presbyterian 102, North Florida 43
Spread & Total Prediction for North Florida vs. Presbyterian
- Pick ATS: Presbyterian (+1.5)
- Pick OU: Under (147.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
North Florida Performance Insights
- Last year, North Florida was 68th in college basketball on offense (76.2 points scored per game) and 13th-worst defensively (77.6 points allowed).
- On the boards, the Ospreys were 241st in college basketball in rebounds (30.8 per game) last season. They were 319th in rebounds conceded (33.6 per game).
- North Florida was 169th in the nation in assists (13.1 per game) last season.
- Beyond the arc, the Ospreys were fourth-best in the country in 3-pointers made per game (10.4) last season. They were 49th in 3-point percentage at 36.7%.
- Defensively, North Florida was 100th in the country in 3-pointers conceded per game at 6.6 last year. It was 274th in 3-point percentage allowed at 35.2%.
- Last year, North Florida attempted 47.9% of its shots from behind the 3-point line, and 52.1% from inside it. In terms of made shots, 38.6% of North Florida's baskets were 3-pointers, and 61.4% were 2-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.