Panthers vs. Kings: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats
The Los Angeles Kings (8-3-3) host the Florida Panthers (10-4-1, winners of five in a row) at Crypto.com Arena. The game on Thursday, November 16 starts at 10:30 PM ET on ESPN+, BSFL, and BSW.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Panthers vs. Kings Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSFL, and BSW Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles, California
|Kings (-130)||Panthers (+105)||6.5||Kings (-1.5)|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Panthers Betting Insights
- This season the Panthers have been an underdog six times, and won three of those games.
- This season Florida has won three of its six games when it's the underdog by at least +105 on the moneyline.
- Sportsbooks have implied, given the moneyline set for this matchup, that the Panthers have a 48.8% chance to win.
- Florida has combined with its opponent to score over 6.5 goals in nine of 15 games this season.
Panthers vs Kings Additional Info
|Kings vs Panthers Odds/Over/Under|
|Kings vs Panthers Prediction|
|Kings vs Panthers Player Props|
|How to Watch Kings vs Panthers|
Panthers vs. Kings Rankings
|Kings Total (Rank)||Panthers Total (Rank)|
|56 (3rd)||Goals||49 (17th)|
|40 (9th)||Goals Allowed||43 (10th)|
|11 (14th)||Power Play Goals||9 (22nd)|
|6 (4th)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||12 (17th)|
Panthers Advanced Stats
- Over its most recent 10-game stretch, Florida went 5-5-0 versus the spread and 8-1-1 straight up.
- In its past 10 contests, Florida has hit the over six times.
- The Panthers have averaged a total of 6.4 goals in their last 10 games, 0.1 fewer than this game's total of 6.5.
- During the last 10 matchups, Panthers' games have had an average of 8.9 goals, 0.8 more than their season-long average.
- The Panthers have scored 49 goals this season (3.3 per game) to rank 17th in the league.
- The Panthers have been one of the toughest defensive units in the NHL this season, conceding 43 goals (2.9 per game) to rank 10th.
- Their 10th-best goal differential is +6.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.