Ravens vs. Bengals Injury Report — Week 11
For their matchup against the Cincinnati Bengals (5-4) at M&T Bank Stadium on Thursday, November 16 at 8:15 PM , the Baltimore Ravens (7-3) have 10 players on the injury report.
Watch the NFL in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
The Ravens enter the matchup after losing 33-31 to the Cleveland Browns in their last game on November 12.
Last time out, the Bengals fell to the Houston Texans 30-27.
Baltimore Ravens Injury Report Today
|Morgan Moses||OT||Shoulder||Full Participation In Practice|
|Kyle Van Noy||OLB||Groin||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Marlon Humphrey||CB||Calf||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Jadeveon Clowney||OLB||Rest||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Odell Beckham Jr.||WR||Rest||Did Not Participate In Practice|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Cincinnati Bengals Injury Report Today
|Cam Taylor-Britt||CB||Finger||Full Participation In Practice|
|Chidobe Awuzie||CB||Knee||Limited Participation In Practice|
|D.J. Reader||DT||NIR - Rest||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Trey Hendrickson||DE||Knee||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Josh Tupou||DT||Shoulder||Limited Participation In Practice|
Ravens vs. Bengals Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 8:15 PM ET
- Where: M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, Maryland
- TV Info: Amazon Prime Video
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Tickets: Buy Tickets for This Game at Ticketmaster!
Rep the Ravens or the Bengals with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Ravens Season Insights
- The Ravens have the ninth-ranked offense this season (362.7 yards per game), and they've been even better on defense, ranking second-best with only 273.6 yards allowed per game.
- The Ravens have been clicking on all fronts this season, as they rank fifth-best in scoring offense (27.0 points per game) and best in scoring defense (15.7 points allowed per game).
- The Ravens rank 20th in passing yards this year (207.8 per game), but they've been thriving on the defensive side of the ball, ranking fourth-best in the NFL with 173.1 passing yards allowed per game.
- Offensively, Baltimore has been a top-five unit in terms of rushing yards, ranking best in the NFL by putting up 154.9 per game. The Ravens rank 11th on defense (100.5 rushing yards allowed per game).
- With 15 forced turnovers (ninth in NFL) against 14 turnovers committed (20th in NFL), the Ravens' +1 turnover margin ranks 11th in the league.
Bengals Season Insights
- The Bengals' defense has been bottom-five in total defense this season, ceding 384.0 total yards per game, which ranks third-worst. On the offensive side of the ball, they rank 24th with 301.7 total yards per contest.
- From an offensive standpoint, the Bengals are putting up 20.2 points per contest (20th-ranked). They rank 16th in the NFL on the other side of the ball (21.3 points allowed per game).
- With 226.9 passing yards per game on offense, the Bengals rank 16th in the NFL. Defensively, they rank 25th, giving up 247.8 passing yards per contest.
- Cincinnati has struggled on both sides of the ball in terms of rushing this season, ranking worst in rushing yards (74.8 per game) and third-worst in rushing yards surrendered (136.2 per game).
- At +10, the Bengals have the best turnover margin in the NFL this season.
Ravens vs. Bengals Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Ravens (-3.5)
- Moneyline: Ravens (-190), Bengals (+155)
- Total: 46.5 points
Sign up to live bet on the Ravens-Bengals matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.