Will Sam Bennett Score a Goal Against the Kings on November 16?
On Thursday at 10:30 PM ET, the Florida Panthers square off with the Los Angeles Kings. Is Sam Bennett going to score a goal in this matchup? Check out the numbers and insights below before making a bet on any player props.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Sam Bennett score a goal against the Kings?
Odds to score a goal this game: +340 (Bet $10 to win $34.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Bennett 2022-23 stats and insights
- Bennett scored in 14 of 63 games last season, including multiple goals in a game twice.
- He posted four goals (plus five assists) on the power play.
- He took 2.4 shots per game, sinking 8.3% of them.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Kings 2022-23 defensive stats
- The Kings ranked 16th in goals against, conceding 254 total goals (3.1 per game) in NHL action.
- The Kings shut out opponents three times last season. As a team, they averaged 21.2 hits and 16 blocked shots per game.
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Panthers vs. Kings game info
- Game Day: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSFL, and BSW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.