Sam Bennett Game Preview: Panthers vs. Kings - November 16
The Florida Panthers, with Sam Bennett, will be on the ice Thursday at 10:30 PM ET, and they'll be up against the Los Angeles Kings. Prop bets for Bennett are available, and we have information to help you make good decisions.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sam Bennett vs. Kings Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSFL, and BSW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +115)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +210)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Bennett Season Stats Insights in 2022-23
- Bennett averaged 13:32 of ice time last season, with a plus-minus of +5.
- He had a goal in 14 of 63 games last season, with multiple goals in two of them.
- Bennett had an assist in 16 games last season out of 63 games played, including multiple assists six times.
- The implied probability is 46.5% that he hits the over on his points prop total based on the odds.
- The implied probability of Bennett going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds, is 32.3%.
Bennett Stats vs. the Kings
- The Kings have given up 40 goals in total (2.9 per game), which ranks ninth in the NHL for fewest goals allowed.
- The team has the NHL's fourth-best goal differential at +16.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.