South Florida vs. Alabama Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's game between the Alabama Crimson Tide (3-0) and the South Florida Bulls (3-0) at Foster Auditorium should be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 75-56 and heavily favors Alabama to come out on top. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET on November 16.
The Bulls' most recent game on Monday ended in an 83-57 victory over Grambling.
South Florida vs. Alabama Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Foster Auditorium in Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- How to Watch on TV: SEC Network +
South Florida vs. Alabama Score Prediction
- Prediction: Alabama 75, South Florida 56
Other AAC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
South Florida Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Bulls outscored opponents by 10.1 points per game last season (scoring 70.1 points per game to rank 80th in college basketball while allowing 60 per outing to rank 69th in college basketball) and had a +346 scoring differential overall.
- In 2022-23, South Florida averaged 72.3 points per game in AAC action, and 70.1 overall.
- At home, the Bulls scored 75.3 points per game last season. On the road, they scored 67.8.
- South Florida allowed fewer points at home (56.7 per game) than on the road (60) last season.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.