Aleksander Barkov Jr. Game Preview: Panthers vs. Ducks - November 17
The Florida Panthers, Aleksander Barkov Jr. among them, play the Anaheim Ducks on Friday at 10:00 PM ET, at Honda Center. Considering a wager on Barkov in the Panthers-Ducks matchup? Use our stats and information below.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Aleksander Barkov Jr. vs. Ducks Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSFL, and BSW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -200)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +105)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Barkov Season Stats Insights
- In 15 games this season, Barkov has a plus-minus of +14, while averaging 19:17 on the ice per game.
- In six of 15 games this season, Barkov has scored a goal, but there are no multi-goal efforts on his ledger.
- In 11 of 15 games this year, Barkov has recorded a point, and six of those games included multiple points.
- Barkov has posted an assist in a game 10 times this year in 15 games played, including multiple assists once.
- The implied probability that Barkov goes over his points over/under is 66.7%, based on the odds.
- The implied probability of Barkov going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds, is 48.8%.
Barkov Stats vs. the Ducks
- On defense, the Ducks are giving up 51 total goals (3.2 per game) which ranks 17th in the NHL.
- The team's -2 goal differential ranks 19th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Anaheim|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.