Carter Verhaeghe Game Preview: Panthers vs. Ducks - November 17
Carter Verhaeghe will be on the ice when the Florida Panthers and Anaheim Ducks play at 10:00 PM ET on Friday, November 17, 2023. If you're thinking about a bet on Verhaeghe against the Ducks, we have plenty of info to help.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Carter Verhaeghe vs. Ducks Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSFL, and BSW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -154)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +155)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Verhaeghe Season Stats Insights
- In 16 games this season, Verhaeghe has averaged 18:13 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus of +1.
- Verhaeghe has a goal in seven of 16 contests this season, but no multi-goal games so far.
- Verhaeghe has a point in 10 of 16 games this season, with multiple points in three of them.
- Verhaeghe has an assist in five of 16 games this season, with multiple assists in one of them.
- Verhaeghe's odds on his point total prop carry an implied probability of 60.6% that he goes over.
- There is an implied probability of 39.2% of Verhaeghe going over his assist prop bet, considering the moneyline odds.
Verhaeghe Stats vs. the Ducks
- On defense, the Ducks are allowing 51 total goals (3.2 per game) which ranks 17th in the NHL.
- The team has the league's 19th-ranked goal differential (-2).
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Anaheim|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.