Florida Atlantic vs. Chicago State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 17
Friday's game at FAU Arena has the Florida Atlantic Owls (1-1) going head to head against the Chicago State Cougars (0-4) at 8:00 PM ET (on November 17). Our computer prediction projects a lopsided 87-52 win as our model heavily favors Florida Atlantic.
Their last time out, the Owls won on Monday 84-75 against North Florida.
Florida Atlantic vs. Chicago State Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: FAU Arena in Boca Raton, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Florida Atlantic vs. Chicago State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Florida Atlantic 87, Chicago State 52
Other AAC Predictions
- Arizona vs Memphis
- UAB vs Eastern Kentucky
- UTSA vs UT Arlington
- Gardner-Webb vs Charlotte
- Colorado vs SMU
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Florida Atlantic Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Owls had a -63 scoring differential last season, falling short by 2.1 points per game. They put up 64.8 points per game, 183rd in college basketball, and gave up 66.9 per contest to rank 245th in college basketball.
- With 64.5 points per game in AAC action, Florida Atlantic tallied 0.3 fewer points per game in conference games compared to its season average (64.8 PPG).
- In home games, the Owls put up 9.4 more points per game last year (69.3) than they did in away games (59.9).
- Florida Atlantic gave up 63.3 points per game last season in home games, which was 7.3 fewer points than it allowed when playing on the road (70.6).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.