Florida vs. Florida State: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 17
The Florida Gators (2-1) hit the court against the Florida State Seminoles (2-0) at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, November 17, 2023 on SEC Network.
In this article, you will see odds and spreads for the Florida vs. Florida State matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Florida vs. Florida State Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Exactech Arena at the Stephen C. O'Connell Center in Gainesville, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: SEC Network
Florida vs. Florida State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup on different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Florida Moneyline||Florida State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Florida (-8.5)||156.5||-400||+320||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Florida (-8.5)||156.5||-430||+330||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Florida vs. Florida State Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Florida covered 14 times in 29 matchups with a spread last season.
- The Gators and their opponents combined to hit the over 16 out of 29 times last season.
- Florida State compiled a 10-17-0 record against the spread last season.
- Seminoles games went over the point total 15 out of 29 times last year.
Florida Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +6000
- In terms of its odds to win the national championship (+6000), Florida is 27th in the country. It is way below that, 80th, according to computer rankings.
- Based on its moneyline odds, Florida has a 1.6% chance of winning the national championship.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.