Florida vs. Florida State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 17
Friday's game features the Florida State Seminoles (2-0) and the Florida Gators (3-0) facing off at Exactech Arena at the Stephen C. O'Connell Center (on November 17) at 4:00 PM. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in an 82-78 victory for Florida State, who is slightly favored based on our model.
The Gators won their most recent outing 92-54 against Florida A&M on Monday.
Florida vs. Florida State Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET
- Where: Exactech Arena at the Stephen C. O'Connell Center in Gainesville, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: SEC Network +
Florida vs. Florida State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Florida State 82, Florida 78
Other SEC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Florida Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Gators put up 68.9 points per game last season (101st in college basketball) while allowing 68.4 per outing (280th in college basketball). They had a +18 scoring differential.
- With 63.9 points per game in SEC matchups, Florida scored 5 fewer points per game in conference games compared to its season average (68.9 PPG).
- The Gators posted 74.3 points per game last season at home, which was 11.4 more points than they averaged on the road (62.9).
- Defensively Florida played better at home last season, allowing 64.4 points per game, compared to 71.6 on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.