Florida State vs. Florida: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 17
The Florida Gators (2-1) take on the Florida State Seminoles (2-0) at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, November 17, 2023 on SEC Network.
In this article, you will check out the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Florida vs. Florida State matchup.
Florida State vs. Florida Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Exactech Arena at the Stephen C. O'Connell Center in Gainesville, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: SEC Network
Florida State vs. Florida Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup at several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Florida Moneyline||Florida State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Florida (-8.5)||156.5||-400||+320||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Florida (-8.5)||156.5||-430||+330||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Florida State vs. Florida Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Florida State went 10-17-0 ATS last year.
- The Seminoles covered the spread three times last season (3-5 ATS) when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- Florida compiled a 14-14-0 ATS record last year.
- Last season, 16 Gators games hit the over.
Florida State Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +20000
- The implied probability of Florida State winning the national championship, based on its +20000 moneyline odds, is 0.5%.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.