Florida State vs. Florida Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's game between the Florida State Seminoles (2-0) and Florida Gators (2-1) matching up at Exactech Arena at the Stephen C. O'Connell Center has a projected final score of 82-76 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of Florida State, who is listed as the favorite by our model. The game will begin at 7:00 PM ET on November 17.
According to our computer prediction, Florida State projects to cover the 8.5-point spread in its matchup versus Florida. The total is listed at 156.5, and the two sides are projected to hit the over.
Florida State vs. Florida Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: SEC Network
- Where: Gainesville, Florida
- Venue: Exactech Arena at the Stephen C. O'Connell Center
- Line: Florida -8.5
- Point Total: 156.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Florida -400, Florida State +320
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Florida State vs. Florida Score Prediction
- Prediction: Florida State 82, Florida 76
Spread & Total Prediction for Florida State vs. Florida
- Pick ATS: Florida State (+8.5)
- Pick OU: Over (156.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Florida State Performance Insights
- Last season Florida State scored 69.3 points per game (235th-ranked in college basketball) and gave up 76.2 points per contest (330th-ranked).
- The Seminoles pulled down 28.6 boards per game (327th-ranked in college basketball). They gave up 32.6 rebounds per contest (281st-ranked).
- Florida State put up 13.4 assists per game, which ranked them 150th in college basketball.
- Last year the Seminoles committed 11.6 turnovers per game (152nd-ranked in college basketball) and forced 11.5 turnovers per contest (212th-ranked).
- Last year the Seminoles made 6.5 threes per game (274th-ranked in college basketball) and shot 33% (240th-ranked) from beyond the arc.
- Florida State struggled to defend three-pointers last season, ranking 12th-worst in college basketball in threes allowed per game (9.1) and 11th-worst in three-point percentage allowed (37.6%).
- Of the shots taken by Florida State last season, 65.6% of them were two-pointers (73.9% of the team's made baskets) and 34.4% were from beyond the arc (26.1%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.