Florida State vs. Florida: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 17
The Florida Gators (2-1) are favored by 8.5 points against the Florida State Seminoles (2-0) on Friday, November 17, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup airs on SEC Network. The over/under is set at 156.5 in the matchup.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Florida State vs. Florida Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: SEC Network
- Where: Gainesville, Florida
- Venue: Exactech Arena at the Stephen C. O'Connell Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Seminoles Betting Records & Stats
- Florida State played seven games last season that went over 156.5 combined points scored.
- The Seminoles had a 145.6-point average over/under in their contests last year, 10.9 fewer points than this game's point total.
- Against the spread, the Seminoles were 10-17-0 last year.
- Florida State won three, or 15%, of the 20 games it played as underdogs last season.
- Last season, the Seminoles were at least a +320 underdog on the moneyline seven times, losing each of those contests.
- The Seminoles have a 23.8% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
Florida State vs. Florida Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 156.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 156.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Florida State Insights & Trends
- The Seminoles' 69.3 points per game last year were just 0.7 more points than the 68.6 the Gators gave up.
- When it scored more than 68.6 points last season, Florida State went 7-6 against the spread and 9-8 overall.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Florida State vs. Florida Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 8.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Florida State vs. Florida Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|7-6-0||Home ATS Record||6-7-0|
|6-5-0||Away ATS Record||3-7-0|
|75.9||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||71.6|
|64.9||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||68.5|
|9-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||7-7-0|
|4-7-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||7-4-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.