Florida vs. Florida State: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 17
The Florida Gators (2-1) take the court against the Florida State Seminoles (2-0) as 8.5-point favorites on Friday, November 17, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET on SEC Network. The matchup's point total is set at 156.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Florida vs. Florida State Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: SEC Network
- Where: Gainesville, Florida
- Venue: Exactech Arena at the Stephen C. O'Connell Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Florida Betting Records & Stats
- Of Florida's 29 games last season, they went over this contest's total of 156.5 points seven times.
- Florida's matchups last season had an average of 139.8 points, 16.7 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- Florida put together a 14-14-0 record against the spread last season.
- Florida was the moneyline favorite 15 total times last season. It went 11-4 in those games.
- The Gators had a record of 6-2 in games they played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -400 or shorter (75%).
- Florida has an 80.0% chance to win this game based on the moneyline's implied probability.
Florida vs. Florida State Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 156.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 156.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Florida Insights & Trends
- Last year, the Gators put up 71.2 points per game, five fewer points than the 76.2 the Seminoles gave up.
- When Florida totaled more than 76.2 points last season, it went 6-5 against the spread and 11-2 overall.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Florida vs. Florida State Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 8.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Florida vs. Florida State Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|7-6-0||Home ATS Record||6-7-0|
|6-5-0||Away ATS Record||3-7-0|
|75.9||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||71.6|
|64.9||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||68.5|
|9-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||7-7-0|
|4-7-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||7-4-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.