Jacksonville vs. Pittsburgh Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's contest between the Pittsburgh Panthers (3-0) and the Jacksonville Dolphins (2-1) at Petersen Events Center has a good chance to be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 84-64 and heavily favors Pittsburgh to secure the victory. Game time is at 7:00 PM ET on November 17.
According to our computer prediction, Pittsburgh projects to cover the 15.5-point spread in its matchup versus Jacksonville. The total is currently listed at 140.5, and the two teams are projected to exceed it.
Jacksonville vs. Pittsburgh Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ACC Network Extra
- Where: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Petersen Events Center
- Line: Pittsburgh -15.5
- Point Total: 140.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Pittsburgh -2000, Jacksonville +1000
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Jacksonville vs. Pittsburgh Score Prediction
- Prediction: Pittsburgh 84, Jacksonville 64
Spread & Total Prediction for Jacksonville vs. Pittsburgh
- Pick ATS: Pittsburgh (-15.5)
- Pick OU: Over (140.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Jacksonville Performance Insights
- Because of Jacksonville's offensive struggles last year, ranking 14th-worst in the country with 63.3 points per game, it was forced to lean on its defense, which ranked 18th-best in college basketball by giving up 62.6 points per game.
- The Dolphins averaged 30.7 boards per game last season (248th-ranked in college basketball), and they ceded just 27.0 rebounds per contest (10th-best).
- Jacksonville averaged 13.0 assists per game, which ranked them 179th in the nation.
- The Dolphins, who were 84th in college basketball with 10.9 turnovers per game, forced 8.8 turnovers per contest, which was worst in the country.
- The Dolphins drained 6.9 treys per game (229th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while putting up a 34.0% three-point percentage (183rd-ranked).
- Jacksonville ceded 8.3 three-pointers per game (300th-ranked in college basketball). It allowed opposing teams to shoot 32.0% (73rd-ranked) from downtown.
- Jacksonville took 61.3% two-pointers and 38.7% threes last season. Of the team's buckets, 70.8% were two-pointers and 29.2% were threes.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.