Jacksonville vs. Pittsburgh: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 17
The Pittsburgh Panthers (3-0) will try to build on a three-game win streak when they host the Jacksonville Dolphins (2-1) on Friday, November 17, 2023 at Petersen Events Center as big, 15.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on ACC Network Extra. The over/under is set at 140.5 in the matchup.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Jacksonville vs. Pittsburgh Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ACC Network Extra
- Where: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Petersen Events Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Dolphins Betting Records & Stats
- Jacksonville combined with its opponents to score more than 140.5 points in four of 24 games last season.
- The average over/under for Dolphins outings last year was 126.0, 14.5 fewer points than this game's total.
- The Dolphins' record against the spread last season was 9-15-0.
- Jacksonville was underdogs in 11 games last season and won two (18.2%) of those contests.
- The Dolphins were not a bigger underdog last season than the +1000 moneyline set for this game.
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 9.1% chance of a victory for the Dolphins.
Jacksonville vs. Pittsburgh Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 140.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 140.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Jacksonville Insights & Trends
- The Dolphins put up an average of 63.3 points per game last year, 6.4 fewer points than the 69.7 the Panthers gave up.
- Jacksonville went 3-0 against the spread and 7-0 overall when it scored more than 69.7 points last season.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Jacksonville vs. Pittsburgh Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 15.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Jacksonville vs. Pittsburgh Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|9-6-0||Home ATS Record||3-6-0|
|9-2-0||Away ATS Record||6-9-0|
|77.8||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||66.0|
|75.4||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||61.2|
|10-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||4-5-0|
|6-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||8-7-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.