Miami (FL) vs. Georgia: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 17
The Miami Hurricanes (3-0) will attempt to build on a three-game winning streak when visiting the Georgia Bulldogs (2-1) on Friday, November 17, 2023 at Baha Mar Convention Center. This game is at 3:30 PM ET on CBS Sports Network.
In this article, you will take a look at the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Miami (FL) vs. Georgia matchup.
Miami (FL) vs. Georgia Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 3:30 PM ET
- Where: Baha Mar Convention Center in Nassau, Bahamas
- How to Watch on TV: CBS Sports Network
Miami (FL) vs. Georgia Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed at individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Miami (FL) Moneyline||Georgia Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Miami (FL) (-7.5)||155.5||-350||+260||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Miami (FL) (-7.5)||154.5||-315||+250||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Miami (FL) vs. Georgia Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Miami (FL) won 18 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 12 times.
- Last season, 15 Hurricanes games went over the point total.
- Georgia went 9-20-0 ATS last season.
- A total of 14 of the Bulldogs' games last season went over the point total.
Miami (FL) Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +3500
- In terms of its odds to win the national championship (+3500), Miami (FL) is 20th-best in college basketball. It is far below that, 160th, according to computer rankings.
- Based on its moneyline odds, Miami (FL) has a 2.8% chance of winning the national championship.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.