Miami (FL) vs. Georgia Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's contest between the Georgia Bulldogs (2-1) and Miami Hurricanes (3-0) going head to head at Baha Mar Convention Center has a projected final score of 80-73 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of Georgia, who is listed as the favorite by our model. The game will tip off at 3:30 PM ET on November 17.
Based on our computer prediction, Georgia projects to cover the 7.5-point spread in its matchup versus Miami (FL). The over/under has been set at 155.5, and the two sides are projected to come in below that total.
Miami (FL) vs. Georgia Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Where: Nassau, Bahamas
- Venue: Baha Mar Convention Center
- Line: Miami (FL) -7.5
- Point Total: 155.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Miami (FL) -350, Georgia +260
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Miami (FL) vs. Georgia Score Prediction
- Prediction: Georgia 80, Miami (FL) 73
Spread & Total Prediction for Miami (FL) vs. Georgia
- Pick ATS: Georgia (+7.5)
- Pick OU: Under (155.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Miami (FL) Performance Insights
- Miami (FL) was the 25th-best squad in the country in points scored (79.1 per game) and 235th in points conceded (71.9) last year.
- Last season, the Hurricanes were 156th in the nation in rebounds (32.1 per game) and 71st in rebounds allowed (29.4).
- Last season Miami (FL) was ranked 75th in college basketball in assists with 14.5 per game.
- With 7.5 made 3-pointers per game and shooting 36.8% from downtown last year, the Hurricanes were 166th and 44th in college basketball, respectively, in those categories.
- Miami (FL) gave up 7.7 3-pointers per game and conceded 33.5% from beyond the arc last season, ranking 240th and 160th, respectively, in the nation.
- Miami (FL) took 65.8% of its shots from inside the arc, and 34.2% from beyond it last season. In terms of makes, 73.7% of Miami (FL)'s buckets were 2-pointers, and 26.3% were 3-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.